Sunday, July 4, 2021

My Dearest Queen,

    It is with humble and reverent intentions with which I write these words. It has been far too many days and nights that I have sat idly by without interruption as you have allowed this dismissive nature to surround you due to your fear of persecution. For even in knowing the consequences that awaits me for my harsh writings, I am more troubled by the actions of others toward my Queen and therefore, must be willing to accept the fate of my forthcoming.  

   Unlike men, who are born into the title of King, you traveled the wastelands of this life and earned your crown.  I have seen the pits from whence you arose, the ashes your feet stepped from would have stained most, but you were unmarked. Your body has felt life before it's first breath and held spirits that would one day walk this earth, why do you not roar in the faces of those that discount you as nothing more than a child attending to her dolls?  The commentaries of these men do plague my ears as they boast and tribute each other for their accomplishments throughout the kingdom.  They pass through staring as if these lands are theirs to take and do as they please.  My Queen, I beg of you, please no longer sit in silence!
    Others in the kingdom often forget the turmoil we encountered before your reign, but we, the patrons and peasants that have watched your rising and felt pride in you, our Empress, will no longer be privy to these misgivings of others toward you.  The sound of our march toward this repression will be as thunder across the land.  Fearful men will try to hide to surpass the storm but they know nothing of what their nature has brought forth this time.  This storm will be strong, this lightning will strike, and this earth will quake below their feet, for this is our promise to you, my Queen. 

The revolution must begin now!

Your devoted patron throughout time,
M.E.



  
 

No comments:

Post a Comment